Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does it show the number of emails?

Matt Viklund June 2, 2017

So I'm messing around in Service Desk and am trying to get tickets to generate by sending stuff to the custom email that I defined.

SOMEWHERE I clicked and saw that the system had received no requests from said custom email.

NOW I can't remember for the life of me where the heck I clicked to see how many emails had come from certain email addresses. It's driving me insane!!!

Help me, I pray thee, lest my mind doth escape me.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2017

Hi Matt,

You may have been in Project Settings > Reports > Created vs Resolved.  Click on one of the links under the created or resolved column and it will provide the Request Summary, the Reporter, the Assignee, Request Type and Status.

Hopefully that helps!

Cheers,

Branden

Matt Viklund June 5, 2017

Thanks for getting back to me, Branden.

There is a long list of items under Project Settings, but none of them are called 'Reports'.

Details
Summary
Re-index project
Delete project
Issue types
Request types
Customer permissions
Language support
Portal settings
Email requests
Customer notifications
Satisfaction settings
Knowledge base
SLAs
Automation
Workflows
Screens
Fields
Versions
Components
Users and roles
Permissions
Issue Security
Notifications
HipChat integration
Issue collectors

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2017

Hi Matt,

Sorry about that.  When you go to Projects and click on yoru project, on the left below the three people icons, there is an icon that looks like a bar chart.  Click that and you'll be redirected to reports:

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 11.09.13 AM.png

Let me know if you find it and if that is what you were looking for.

Thanks,

Branden

Gotcha. Yes, I've reviewed those items, but it wasn't what I was after.

It was actually a list of all the emails / users in the system and how many emails had been received from them.

I kind of stumbled onto it, thought it was interesting, closed it... and now I can't remember how I found it :-/

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
June 5, 2017

Thanks for letting me know that.  The only other thing I can think of is the Email request log under JIRA Administration > Applications > JIRA Service Desk - Email requests.

Try taking a look there and see if that helps.

Cheers,

Branden

THAT WAS IT!!!

Much love and blessings to you, sir.

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
June 5, 2017

I'm very happy to hear that! When you get a chance please mark the answer as accepted that led you to the correct place so others may benefit from this informaiton as well.

Have great week!

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events