Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the permissions for "WHO" can invite customers?

Rosa M Fossi September 29, 2017

I thought it would be under permissions, but I can't seem to find this particular setting.

I need to limit "who" can add customers to my CS project to just myself and one other person.

thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2017

Hi Rosa,

That's not a specific permission:

By default, project administrators can add agents from other projects to the project. Jira administrators can add anyone to the project.

If you want to limit this to two people you'll need to limit who is a Project admin.  You may also want to create a Suggestion ticket on JAC to have this capability added.  Once you do that post the link on this thread so the community can vote on it to add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

1 vote
0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2017

Hi Rosa,

All of this permissions is set up under Applications - JIRA Service Desk - Configuration.  Unfortunately there is nothing to stop Agents from creating customers (something I believe is missing), however you can restrict the set up of Organizations to non-agents.

Hope that helps and please mark answered if it does

Susan

Thanks for the info Susan. I'll mark as solved...  but I think I'd like a suggestion JIRA Cloud ticket opened. I'm surprised this isn't an permission that can be controlled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events