Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can add info about Organizations

flavio mazzarotto September 9, 2017

Hi All,

I'm approaching Jira service desk for the first time, I'd like to know where I can put all the information related to an Organization, like Address , city, main contact etc.

thanks

Flavio

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2017

please ignore this response....i am testing issues w/ 'incorrect spam detection'

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2017

Unfortunately there is not a good place for this w/ in JSD for customers. In JSW you can have profiles for each user where such info could be retained but no so for your customers. There are however, many plugins that could be used for this. Just go to the marketplace and search for "Customer contact" under JSD. If you are planning to use JSD cloud then you will want to ensure you are looking at plugins available for it and not server version.
IMO this is one limitation that I hope Atlassian will address sooner rather than later and expect they will as it is an often requested feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events