It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When request participants are added, randomly, the automation rule is overwritten.

When request participants are added to a ticket, in some cases, the automation rule is overwritten. In the screen shots, we update the Operational Categorization field, then the system adds request participants, then the Operational Catagorization is removed.  I am trying to determine why it is being removed as that is not part of our optimization rules.

Thanks,

Paul

Screenshot overwritten automation 2.pngScreenshot overwritten automation 1.png

1 answer

1 vote

Hey there Paul,

It sounds like you are running into this BUG:

Can you check this out and let us know if this is the case?

That looks like it; however, we are not using the Script Runner plug-in.  I see someone else has indicated they had the issue, also without the plug-in.

I will test it to see if the fix works. How do I add a 2nd trigger to an automation rule?

As Paul mentioned, there is no add-ins here, we are using the JSD Cloud built-In automation engine. We are seeing this happen at least once a day and due to this being the JSD built-in we are limited to one trigger.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

270 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you