Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When creating a case in Service Desk is there a way to email all members of the component assigned?

Jacob Jaskolka October 7, 2014

I see easily how to add one single user, everybody who can work a ticket or the component lead, but I have not seen any way of how to email everybody that is in that component, and only that group.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jacob Jaskolka October 20, 2014

I came up with a workaround making the component lead email address the group email. However, the emails are still not going out. Also, when looking at the notification helper it does not even show that it is even checking for the component lead.

Edit- this issue seemed to resolve itself, and emailing component lead as the group email address works just fine now.

0 votes
Jacob Jaskolka October 16, 2014

Anyone else have any input on this?

0 votes
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2014

If you are not satisfied of what can be configured by standard Notification Schema you may want to try Notification Assistant plugin for JIRA

Jacob Jaskolka October 13, 2014

Would this add-on for sure be able to send an email when a ticket is created to everyone in a component based on the component assigned through the ticket creation? I have reviewed the documentation and this did not appear clear to me

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events