Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What causes a "gpGWMsg2.exe - Application error." on a 200mm Endura?

(Charles) Fil Peach August 25, 2017

The only identification that I have for two applications that did not start correctly is in two information boxes:  

"gpGWMsg2.exe – Application Error       (X)  The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).  Click OK to close the application.   [ OK  ]" 

and  "gp5xIf.exe - Application Error     (X)  The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).  Click OK to close the application.   [ OK  ]"                 

Clicking OK in the first box brings up the second box.  Clicking OK on the second box brings up the first box and it continues to repeat as long as you click on OK in the boxes.  Rebooting the tool does not help…the boxes appear about 3 minutes after the reboot.    

I do not have a way to identify the applications that did not start correctly other than the two identifiers at the top of the two boxes above and I have no way to know what they mean or what they do.  That is why I opened the ticket!!  Any help you can provide would be great.  Right now, the customer thinks the tool is not operating properly and I have no reason to believe that he is not right.  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2017

You're in the wrong place, your question has nothing to do with Atlassian products.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events