Visibility to SLA on Tickets

Clyde Moseley May 29, 2015

Is visibility of the SLA field on tickets and in Issue Navigator in JIRA limited to Agents?  It seems that way.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2015

Yes, unless you grant the customers access to JIRA itself. That will need a JIRA license though.

Clyde Moseley May 29, 2015

what about internal users which are jira-users but not agents?

Kinsey December 7, 2017

I have the same question...can you allow JIRA users to view SLA without being Service Desk agents?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

internal users can certainly can be provided full browse permissions. Customer cannot.

Kinsey December 7, 2017

Thank you Jack, do you know what permission is required? I do not want them to have to be a service desk agent, but want them to see the SLAs.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Give them browse permissions. Example if you have the JIRA-users group then give them browse permissions. If you want the to be able to comment add that as well. It should be clear when you get to the permissions page. 

Jan Odvárka December 13, 2017

Hi Jack,

if I grant browse permission to let say group Engineers, they can go through linked issue to Service desk ticket to watch details, but SLAs are not shown to them. Any solution please?

Jan

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2017

@Jan Odvárka, sorry for late response. I was cleaning out my inbox and found this unread mail. 

Collaborators can't see the SLA it appears. Not sure why this would be a restriction but appears to be the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events