Visibility of Flags on tickets which populate Kanban board via Jira Service Desk project?

Joshua Jenks November 26, 2019

Not sure if this is a bug but when I visit the Kanban board we use (which has pulled tasks in from Jira Service Desk) the flags are always public and never private. 

Is this something that can be adjusted? A bug? 

Any additional information will be helpful.

Thank you,

Joshua Jenks

Nolte Care Manager

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Hello Joshua,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community and also thank you for reporting this issue to us.

I tested on my local site and when adding a flag with a comment, it will be visible in the customer portal and customers also receive a notification. Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check why the internal comment when adding a flag is shown in the portal:

The Flag option is currently not available for Service Desk, it’s a feature for Software projects. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

For the bug, please click on “This affects my team” and for the feature click on Vote. Also, watch both to receive future updates.

The workaround, for now, is to add the flag with no comments and then add a new internal comment.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events