Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users not able to see projects created in jira service desk

NeenaR February 22, 2015

Hi,

jira-users are not able to see service desk projects. When there was only one service desk project all users were able to see that. But when a new project was created in service desk, some users are able to see that but some are not. I have tried adding the users to service desk team category of the required service desk project,but still they are not able to access those projects.

Can anyone please help me to solve this?

Thanks and Regards

Neena

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2015

Hi Neena,

Try to use the permission helper functionality to figure this out, it might help you find the problem.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper#JIRAAdminHelper-PermissionHelper

Best regards,

Peter

NeenaR February 22, 2015

Hi,

Am referring to the service desk project.

With Permission helper am not able to find this.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks and Regards

Neena

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2015

Neena, You need to make one issue in the Service Desk Project and you can use that issue to check the permissions of your users using the Permission Helper. The Permission Helper does not check on Project level, it checks permissions based on issues. Best regards, Peter

NeenaR February 22, 2015

Hi Peter, I made an issue in the service desk project and the user was able to access that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events