User authentication

Alex_Haddad November 16, 2018

Hi - There is any way to stop internal user have to entered username and password each time they log on JIRA from the browsers?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

We are pleased with the following add-on. Though the "keep me logged in" option works well for agents, developers, etc., we wanted to make sure that all of our end users, who don't access the customer portal that frequently, can go right in without having to log in.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211923/jira-single-sign-on-sso-saml-kerberos?hosting=server&tab=overview 

Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2018

Thanks a lot recommending our add-on @Payne

@Alex_Haddad Just reach out to us at Kantega Atlassian Support if you need help configuring Integrated Windows Authentication (Kerberos) in your organization.

Have a nice weekend!

-Jon Espen

Kantega SSO

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2018

If they logout then they have to login but they don’t have to logout. I never logout and most of my users do the same.

2 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2018

Hi @Alex_Haddad and welcome to our Community!

Users could set "Remember my login" checkbox so that they do not have to enter their credentials again from the same browser:

Remember.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2018

LOL! Didn’t recall that being there, that’s what happens when you never log off. 

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events