Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Jira Service desk offline

Felipe Lucena May 7, 2018

Hello, dear.

I need your help urgently. I have the Jira Service Desk in my production environment and at the moment it is unavailable.

I can access the Jira interface normally, but every time I try to change the status of an issue, the following error message appears:

"License expired! Please purchase a renewal of your JSU app license to receive updates and support."

This message is very strange, because my license is Server. When I bought the site I was informed that the license did not expire. Why are you giving this message?

Felipe Lucena.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2018

Hi Felipe, 

You are right that your environment itself can't expire (though of course licenses should be renewed after a year to receive upgrades and support), however, this is not perse the same for the add-ons you have installed on your environment. 

The message states "JSU app license". 
JSU or JIRA suite Utilities, is an add-on your administrator has installed on your environment. 

JSU brings wonderful functionalities to your service desk, such as post functions. 

If a post function has been added to the transition you are trying to do, and the add-on has been expired, you won't be able to do that transition. 
Contact your administrator to renew the JSU license. 

Have a great day! 

- Tessa

Felipe Lucena May 7, 2018

Thank you, Manon.

Problem solved.

Regards,

Felipe Lucena.

0 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2018

Hello Felipe,

This error message refers to JSU, i.e. the app Jira Suite Utilities: looks like you need to renew this app license.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

0 votes
Marcos Sanchez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2018

Hi,

It might be because you have THIS add-on installed and its license has expired. So you have to renew the license of that add-on and it should work fine.

Check the Manage Add-ons section on JIRA Administration to verify that.

Regards,
Marcos

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events