Unable to create queues

Ketan Joshi July 11, 2018

queueIssue.JPGWhen I click on CREATE button nothing happens! and queue is also not created. I am not sure what could be the problem.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Paul Stephens July 12, 2018

Check out JSDSERVER-5847

We're waiting for a release of version 3.13.2 of Service Desk to get this fixed but you should find a workaround in the link above. 

Ketan Joshi July 12, 2018

With the update of version 3.14, It is fixed as well!

1 vote
Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Ketan,

To create queues, you'd need to be a Service Desk or Jira admin in addition to having a the service desk license.

Creating new queues.

Victor

I have admin access. But still I can not create it!

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Do you've the license for service desk?

Yes I do have basic licence for 1-3 agents for service desk!

will updating my service will resolve this issue? Because I don't even know whats wrong!

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

ketan,

See a similar ticket that was resolved by the Atlassian Team.

Victor

0 votes
DATPROF July 15, 2020

Exactly the same issue! anyone? 

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2020

Ketan/Datproof

To create queues, you must have the service desk license and also, you should be an admin in the project/Jira admin.

Victor

0 votes

It says version 3.13.0 - 3 agents.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2018

Ketan,

beyond that, the only thing i can think of is if you've gone over your license. Say...4 agents. That would prevent you from doing the normal functions.

Victor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events