cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create IT Service Desk project when system language is set to Polish

Seweryn Szatkowski May 23, 2018

Hi,

There was an issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5645

It should be fixed in JSD 3.12.2: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk/issues-resolved-in-3-12-2-950293951.html

Today we have upgraded to JIRA Service Desk 3.12.2:

*JIRA ServiceDesk v3.12.2-REL-0009 (4045ea43) started at 23 May 2018 01:28

but it seems that the bug is still there:

2018-05-23 14:05:19,479 ajp-nio-8009-exec-7 ERROR admin 845x297x2 1cmo7ab 217.xx.xx.xx /rest/project-templates/1.0/templates [c.a.jira.project.ProjectCreateRegistrarImpl] The handler with id com.atlassian.jira.project-templates-plugin:apply-project-template-handler threw an exception while handling a notification about a project being created
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Status][sequence,32][statuscategory,2][name,Recenzja współpracownika/zatwierdzanie przez kierownika zmian][iconurl,/images/icons/status_generic.gif][description,This was auto-generated by JIRA Service Desk during workflow import][id,10400] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO public.issuestatus (ID, SEQUENCE, pname, DESCRIPTION, ICONURL, STATUSCATEGORY) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (ERROR: value too long for type character varying(60)))

Am I right or am I doing something wrong?

Regards 

-- 

Seweryn

1 answer

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2018

the bug hasnt been fixed as far as i can see from the log. you can always increase the length of the issuestatus.pname cloumn in the database to fit his string as a workaround.

Seweryn Szatkowski May 25, 2018

Thanks Danyal,

How can I inform Atlassian that this bug was not fixed? It is closed and I can't add any comments. 

Regards

Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2018

I would create a support request with atlassian, (you need your SEN-license infos to open a support request) and attach the complete latest *jira.log file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events