Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation for term "automatic response"

wolfgang_mueller October 2, 2017

Dear all,

I would like to know where I can translate the term "automatic response" in our service desk portal.

image.png

When the status is changed, JIRA notifies of this status change. The message of the status change is displayed in the translated language as supposed (German in this example). In addition, I would like to have the term "Automatic response" also to be displayed in the translated language. Where can I change or translate this term?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Hi Wolfgang;

You can edit that Project setting -->Customer Notification--> Language support select your language as Project default. You can add/edit all customer notification  for all rules as well.

Also, Administration-->Issue-->ISSUE Attributes-->Statuses--> Translate Status, select language and view. You can add  all status as your language. 

You can use add translate  "resolution" and "priorities"  in ISSUE Attributes as well.

Hope it helps

Best regard

wolfgang_mueller October 6, 2017

Thanks Volkan. I will try and let you know.

wolfgang_mueller January 24, 2018

There are two ways:

1. Using the translation platform if it is a global term. In this case:
    https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/originalMessage/221663?lang=de_DE
  2. Project settings --> Language support
    It is, unfortunately, not possible to edit the project default language but there is a workaround by changing the default language.

Thanks again for the help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events