Tranlation to German

Nils-Florian Krüger October 24, 2017

Hi,

i have serveral problems by unsing the Jira Service Desk in german. Then installation was fine but when i try to configure several thinks it is a bad mix from german an english.

For example:

I try to setup a new Workflow for our it Service. It starts with "open" instead of "offen". If i ad a new status the suggest says "Abgelehnt" but in the dropdown are only english words.

Did the installaion fail in or is the translation this patchy?

1 answer

0 votes
Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2017

I'd be curious to see a screen shot so one of the product team could look at it.  Could be that the translation for the product is not complete.  Can you share a few screenshots?

Nils-Florian Krüger October 27, 2017

Here some pictures you ask for.

Own Workflow.JPGWorkflow Translation missing.JPGWorkflow Type.JPG

Gregory Van Den Ham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2017

Ah, yes - looks like the statuses and transitions and workflow names all have the english values.  The good news is you can edit and rename them.   

Those are all coming from the database population during setup. 

The screenshots help a lot to illustrate the problem. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events