Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to First Response: Comment:For Customer timer does not stop the timer

Alejandro Vizcarra June 12, 2018

Hello,

I have a similar issue to this one, where the Time to Respond SLA is configured to stop on "Comment: For Customers" but sometimes it does not stop but most of the time it does stop.

I am the assignee and a customer is the Reporter. Also, other customers and coworkers are the Request Participants.

When I comment "Share with Customer" it is not stopping the Time to First Response timer.

Any ideas what other JIRA "subtleties" may be causing this?

Thanks!

Alex

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Fechter February 1, 2021

For Jira Service Desk project I was in both the 'Service Desk Team' project group and the 'Service Desk Customer' project group. Because I was a 'customer' it did not recognise my comment as being a first response to the customer. Once I removed myself from the 'Service Desk Customer' project group the Comment: For Customer SLA started working for me.

0 votes
Glauco
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2018

Hi Alex,

Is the ticket shared with an Organization that you are in? It makes JIRA consider a customer comment, and the SLA will not stop. Removing your user from the organization should do the trick in this case.

Glauco Guimarães

Alejandro Vizcarra July 12, 2018

Thank you Glauco,

I don't believe this is my issue but I have deleted my "customer" account, which used a different personal email, to make sure I am not in any customer organizations.

I will report back if this helped.

Jai Vijay July 25, 2019

Hi @Glauco 

Thanks, the above-suggested fix worked. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events