Time Spent

Thilak Raman January 21, 2014

1. Can I please know the query syntax to generate a report which could show the Time Spent on each Assignee?

2. What is the query to generate a report for First Response Time, First Updated Time & First Comment Logged?

2 answers

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2014

Hi Thilak,

The information you are looking for goes beyond the standard JQL querying abilities. You might want to try a plugin such as Intelligent Reports which can report on all of the information you are looking for. You design your report in Microsoft Word and fill in data by using simple point and click rules. No scripting or API to learn.

For reference, to get first updated time, select the issue history, and create an "only" modifier to choose only the first history entry, of which you can then use the time.

0 votes
Tanner Wortham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

i asked those same questions some time back. i wasn't too fond of what they had out of the box so i gave the following plugin a go. you might consider trying it out.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events