Tickets created via Service Desk Widget seems to go in black hole

Shalabh December 18, 2018

I have this widget (round icon with question mark) from one of my Service Desk, which is available to my customers. 

As this widget is connected to the service desk, which in turn has Confluence space attached to it.

Customers click on "?" icon and can search or create ticket via this service desk widget. After creating the ticket, they get the message "Thanks! We've received your request and will get back to you shortly." However, we cannot find the ticket created by them anywhere in JIRA neither in Queue of Service Desk.

So wondering where does the ticket go?

Any help, pointer are welcome.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shalabh December 19, 2018

never mind, got help from Atlassian tech support. One of required fields did not have value due to which widget was not able to create the issue.

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Is the widget custom / third party Addon?

Shalabh December 18, 2018

This widget is provided by JIRA software. It appears under "Service Desk Project -> Project Settings -> Widget"

You can embed a request form on web pages so customers can send requests from anywhere. Choose the options below and we'll generate code that you can copy to your page. Before you begin, make sure your project has the recommended settings.

Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2018

Ah the embedded issue collector 

Unfortunately I have not worked with this tool

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events