Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This issue cant be viewed

Kotresha B June 11, 2019

Team,

I have given access to user and created ticket on behalf of him but user not able to view the ticket, for him its throwing an error called This Issue cant be viewed! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 11, 2019

How did you create the issue for them? Did you use the “Raise a request” link in the sidebar or did you use the “+” button? You should use the former so that the Request type and other fields are appropriately filled in. If you used the later you must ensure you fill in the Request Type when doing so.

Kotresha B June 12, 2019

Hi @Jack Brickey  I used the raise request link-Service desk portal and filled all the details and submitted.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2019

I assume the user is a Customer in the project?

I assume the user is trying to view the issue via the portal?

I assume that if that same user goes to the portal and creates an issue they can view the issue they created?

can you confirm all the above are accurate?

Does this happen with all customers?

Kotresha B June 13, 2019

Hi @Jack Brickey  Yes for all your questions.

Finally I found the root cause was duplication of accounts.

That particular user has created two accounts in JIRA portal and Atlassian account, due to this reason he was not able to view the dashboard/tickets queues.

Thank you for your support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events