The issue you're trying to view can't be displayed.

i.canakci August 16, 2018

After successfully creating of an Issue in Service Desk  i got a confirmation  (Issue LISD-504 - test issue has been successfully created.

by trying to open the Issue: i got this msg:

This issue can't be viewed

The issue you're trying to view can't be displayed.
It may have been deleted or you don't have permission to view it right now.

3 answers

0 votes
i.canakci August 21, 2018

I found the reason in the issue security schema.

There was one security issue and blocked the view permissions.

Thanks you for your support

Zach Stahl April 10, 2019

Hi, I know its been some time, but I have a similar issue but there is no issue security schema in place. Did you need to add one to resolve your problem?

Like # people like this
0 votes
Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2018

Could be a browser permission issue.

Project Settings > Permissions > Browse Projects

Did you create the issue from the customer portal or from within the project itself?

Browser Projects are all the roles 

• Project Role (Administrators)
  • Project Role (Service Desk Team)
  • Service Desk Customer - Portal Access
  • Project Role (atlassian-addons-project-access)

I am Admin, but  cant view the  new created issue

All Service desk Team roles, also cant create view the  new issues.

New Service Desk issues, from customer portal can viewed and we have access to all old issues.    Service Desk, Software etc.    

Raynard Rhodes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2018

Hmm..modify the browse projects permission so that a single user -- Yourself -- is selected and check for change.

i.canakci August 21, 2018

no, it doesnt work.  I added myself also as single user to the project permissions.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

@i.canakci, welcome to the community. First how did you create the issue? Portal or application? Second how are you trying to access/view the issue? Did you get a notification email that it was created and clicked the link or did you simply enter the issue ID into the search? Can you go to the LISD project page and view all issues and see if you can find it. If not then either it did not create or it was indeed deleted.

i created it direct in jira service desk. I am also the admin user.

No, i didnt got a notification email. I only saw the confirmation popUp after creating the issue.  I clicked on the link in the popup to open the issue.  

No , i cant found it anywhere

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

can you do the following

go into the search for issues screen and enter the following

order by created DESC

this should give you every single issue that has ever been created w/ the most recent at the top. depending on when you created the issue and what other issues have been created it should be near the top.

As @Raynard Rhodes, mentions be sure that you have browse permissions for the LISD project.

Srikanth Ganipisetty January 26, 2023

Same issue, not working for me your example. Mine is on Jira Software (DC)

Srikanth Ganipisetty January 26, 2023

@i.canakci What is the resolution for this issue? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events