The inbox function is giving me licensing errors

Philipp Dobra September 21, 2017

I am getting the following mail, when my customers are sending me a mail with a support request.

I don't really need a licence for every customer??? How do I have to import those mails to get them to work. And how can I give a new user a standard group that will not end up giving them one of my licence slots?

Dies ist eine automatisch erstellte E-Mail des Vorlagenerstellungsdienstes unter 'http://support.gemtec.eu'.

Bei der Verarbeitung der Nachrichten vom E-Mail-Server ist ein Fehler aufgetreten 'IMAP GEMTEC' Verwendung des Handlers 'class com.atlassian.jira.plugins.mail.handlers.CreateOrCommentHandler'.

Folgender Fehler ist aufgetreten:

------------------------

"Der Vorgang kann aufgrund einer ungültigen Lizenz nicht erstellt werden: [Sie können derzeit keine Vorgänge erstellen, da dafür Zugriff auf eine JIRA-Anwendung erforderlich ist. Um Zugriff auf eine Anwendung zu erhalten, müssen Sie Mitglied einer Gruppe sein, die einer Anwendung zugewiesen ist.]"

------------------------

Der Fehler und die E-Mail, die den Fehler verursacht haben, sind dieser E-Mail angehängt.

Wenn sich das Problem wiederholt, sollten Sie einen Systemadministrator kontaktieren, um die Parameter Ihres E-Mailabrufdiensts überprüfen zu lassen:

--

Diese Nachricht wurde von Atlassian JIRA übermittelt

(v${build.version}#${build.currentBuildNumber})

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

Hi,

How have you configured your service desk under Administration - Applications - JIRA Service Desk - Configuration and Emails.  Under Configuration have you set up to allow public sign up?  Have you configured Email requests and an email inbox?

You certainly don't need your customers to consume any licenses if they are just coming into SErvice Desk Portal or email requests to the JSD email boxes.

Susan

Philipp Dobra September 21, 2017

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply. And yes, I think I have done all of this.

I've testing right now with active directory members, which are already imported and have a group that has the rights for opening up a new issue.

A new user can't create an issue either.

Marcus Rumbohm November 13, 2017

Hi,

I get the same error.

How do you fixed this?

regards,

Marcus

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events