Targeting customer organizations in JSD automation

Romer Ventura October 16, 2017

Hello,

I have look all over the settings for this and i am unable to find any way of accomplishing what i am trying to do. Basically i would like to be able to:

1. When Issue created
  2. If reporter inOrganization("xxx"), then email certain people
  3. If reporter inOrganization("yyy"), then email other people

Problem is that it seems i cannot target organizations within Automation, thus, totally unable to do the above.

The goal it to send email notification to agents, based on the organization that is reporting the issue. The notification scheme is just too broad to accomplish this.

Surely, i am not the only one with this issue..?

Thanks

EDIT: Not the Third party add-on, the built in JSD automation

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2017

@Romer Ventura,

cloud or server? In cloud I can do the following. Unsure about server though I do recall that organization support was lagging behind cloud. 

Automation_-_Service_Desk.jpg

Romer Ventura October 16, 2017

Ah, now i feel silly... I was just always adding the User Type criteria... But i see it now..

Thanks Jack. Good shout.!

Megan Nacey April 26, 2018

I am having a similar issue.  I would like to email all customers within an Org, when a ticket comes in from someone at the company, but not in the Org.  Ideally, when a customer submits a ticket that is not a member of the Org, the Org members get notified.  My challenge is that the 'email' then function does not populate 'added organizations'.  Any help you can provide would be awesome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events