It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Suggestion: to prevent project's add role mistake

Hi there,

My carefuless colleague did the same mistakes when add several customers into a project that every customers were assigned to be administrators. This is due to "Administrators" will be selected by default.

I would like to have a small feature that automatically select the last role I choose. This will prevent this such problem, and also help my work faster a bit.  Is it possible??

ScreenShot_20180601104454.png

1 answer

HI @Nguyễn Phi Cường

This will give you an administrator right for that particular project and there is no way to automatically select the previous role as they have so please remove those users from the Administrator role from the project.

Yeah, I reassigned them to "Customers" already.
But my suggestion is for in case letting some non-admin user to be over-power =) just because of this kind of mistake.

Actually I has found the right place for adding customers. Haha
ScreenShot_20180601151603.png

Thanks though. :D

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

268 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you