Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop 3rd party apps takeover system

jamesmcdaniel581 May 20, 2014
I keep having my system taken over by someone from a 3rd party app. And they are rewriting my system and eventually locking me out of it.

2 answers

0 votes
Inetum-Realdolmen Admin May 26, 2014

So this has nothing to do with the Atlassian Tools.

This is a user community for people who use the Atlassian toolset (http://www.atlassian.com) not for phone related problems.

I would advise you to go the a telecom shop and let them have a look at your phone.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

If it's your system, then you are the admin, and you should be able to deal with them.

If you're not the admin, then you need to speak to your admins to find out why they're allowing other accesses like this.

Either way, if you want our help (as people who are end users), you'll need to explain the probelm in more detail. What "3rd party app"? What do you mean "taken over"? Who is doing it and why do you let them have access? What do you mean by "rewriting"?

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

Which system are you talking about?

On Demand or Hosted Atlassian tools?

jamesmcdaniel581 May 26, 2014
I'm talking about my phone. SSomeone sends requests to my device and gets my parameters. Then they port into my device and rewrite application manifest. And by doing that they disable the user and start turning my device off or make it run like a mirror or like it's boot looped
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2014

Your 'phone is irrelevant. What ATLASSIAN system is it you are having problems with?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events