Stock SLA time remaining

Hi, can anyone provide a screenshot or settings for the stock SLA "time remaining"? I removed it and didnt notice that JSD automation uses it for closing tickets after 3 day. 

THanks!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Jack Brickey Community Champion Sep 19, 2017

I don't have a "time remaining" sla and don't recall it being there in the beginning but could be wrong. Maybe it is a Server SLA? I have time to resolution but it is no longer stock. :-)

Do you know what the SLA was tracking? Maybe we can recreate if no one has an example.

It's one used to automatically close the ticket after 3 days. I am using JSD cloud. 

I think when you create a project it creates 3 or 4 SLAs that ship with it, This SLA seems like starts counting on resolution set to done

Capture.PNG

@Romer Ventura, So a bit confused. I use cloud as well and have created a test project and there is no "SLA time remaining" SLA rule. Can you provide a screenshot of what SLA rules you currently have? Below is a view of my test project. The first one "non-responsive customer" is one i created the other two are the defaults.  Also can you provide a screen capture of the automation details, specifically the If and when details?

sla.jpg

BTW, I can certainly help reconfiguring the close after 3 days as that was one I just answered yesterday here. So we can certainly solve this.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

10,245 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you