Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock SLA time remaining

Romer Ventura September 19, 2017

Hi, can anyone provide a screenshot or settings for the stock SLA "time remaining"? I removed it and didnt notice that JSD automation uses it for closing tickets after 3 day. 

THanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

I don't have a "time remaining" sla and don't recall it being there in the beginning but could be wrong. Maybe it is a Server SLA? I have time to resolution but it is no longer stock. :-)

Do you know what the SLA was tracking? Maybe we can recreate if no one has an example.

Romer Ventura September 19, 2017

It's one used to automatically close the ticket after 3 days. I am using JSD cloud. 

I think when you create a project it creates 3 or 4 SLAs that ship with it, This SLA seems like starts counting on resolution set to done

Capture.PNG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2017

@Romer Ventura, So a bit confused. I use cloud as well and have created a test project and there is no "SLA time remaining" SLA rule. Can you provide a screenshot of what SLA rules you currently have? Below is a view of my test project. The first one "non-responsive customer" is one i created the other two are the defaults.  Also can you provide a screen capture of the automation details, specifically the If and when details?

sla.jpg

BTW, I can certainly help reconfiguring the close after 3 days as that was one I just answered yesterday here. So we can certainly solve this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events