cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some JSD customer notifications are not being sent

Artem Fomin - DevOps Action
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

We are trying to launch a new JSD project. As we are testing, it looks like we are not receiving multiple customer notifications. JIRA internal notifications are being delivered according to JIRA notification scheme for this project, but some JSD notifications are missing.

Notifications on 'Commented', 'Added to Request Participants', 'Resolved' are coming through just fine. Notifications on 'Issue Created', 'Status Changed' are not received.

These notifications are received for some other JSD projects on the same instance, but not for this project.

JSD notifications are ON at the instance level.

JSD 3.1.2 running on JIRA Software 7.1.9. We plan to upgrade JIRA and JSD to latest in a couple of months, but we have to roll out the new JSD project now.

There is no 'Customer Notifications' option in project administration menu - is this something that was introduced in a later JSD version?

What am I missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Seronvalle October 3, 2017

Hi,

This article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-troubleshoot-email-notifications-in-jira-service-desk-777026983.html should help you.

Let me know if you find the solution with it.

Best regards,

Artem Fomin - DevOps Action
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Thank you @Nicolas Seronvalle - I went through this doc several times and spent several hours troubleshooting to the best of my knowledge, but nothing seems out of the ordinary. Still, some JSD notifications are being sent and some are not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events