Some JSD customer notifications are not being sent

We are trying to launch a new JSD project. As we are testing, it looks like we are not receiving multiple customer notifications. JIRA internal notifications are being delivered according to JIRA notification scheme for this project, but some JSD notifications are missing.

Notifications on 'Commented', 'Added to Request Participants', 'Resolved' are coming through just fine. Notifications on 'Issue Created', 'Status Changed' are not received.

These notifications are received for some other JSD projects on the same instance, but not for this project.

JSD notifications are ON at the instance level.

JSD 3.1.2 running on JIRA Software 7.1.9. We plan to upgrade JIRA and JSD to latest in a couple of months, but we have to roll out the new JSD project now.

There is no 'Customer Notifications' option in project administration menu - is this something that was introduced in a later JSD version?

What am I missing?

1 answer

Thank you @Nicolas Seronvalle [NSI - Cegeka Group] - I went through this doc several times and spent several hours troubleshooting to the best of my knowledge, but nothing seems out of the ordinary. Still, some JSD notifications are being sent and some are not.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

1,225 views 2 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you