Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing SLA KPI in the columns

Shpendi Rakipi July 2, 2020

Dear all,

I have an issue regarding filtering of issues and their respective SLA. At the moment my company is interested to know on a daily basis the issues that are opened along their configured SLA.
For example: For Project X, Incident type, First Response should be 1h and Time to Resolution 2h. Is it possible to show this information for every issue created in Service Desk? It will be very helpful not to manual;y input the information from one Excel to the other.

Kindest regads,
Shpendi

1 answer

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2020

Hi Shpendi,

I think you can do this from "Advanced issue search" by creating a JQL that fits your criteria (project=ABC and created >=startOfDay() or startOfMonth() maybe)?), then adding Service desk SLAs as a column and running this query every day but this doesn't give you the detailed information and you need to create a group filter subscription to get regular reports.

By the way, for getting drill-down information on your SLAs, I suggest Time to SLA. It has a detailed report and summary report features that give their users both a summary report and a detailed report on the SLAs.

Brow detailed report.pngBrow report.png

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events