Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Show remaining budge in Servicedesk

Is there any way for me to show our customers in a easy and practible way how much budged still remains for there current contract?

I was thinking of something like a welcome page that is organisation dependend, since our ticket contracts are always for the entire organisation of a customer. On this page I would like to show how much budge is still available. This data (how much is still available) I would feed by usage of a tool. But I need a way for customers to know always how much they can still order us todo in a ticket before they need a new contract.

This should also be as userfriendly as possible, thus my though was to place it somewhere in the portal where the customer is anyway when he/she wants to interact with us.

Currently I send this remaining budges via mail. But that way the customer needs to ask me always, and I need to spend the time to look into our budged tracking system, down the data und send it back. This doesnt need much time but still, I think its a place where optimation and automazation is easiely possible.

So what is the best way to do something like I descripted in Jira Servicedesk?

Regards,

Lucas

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

96 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you