Show issues to all users / certain group

Hi,

is it possible to show some or all issues to certain groups / users?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev Community Champion Nov 26, 2017

Hello,

It is possible.You can.use security schemes. For each security scheme you define users or groups or roles which will see an issue which has this security level. You can read more about security levels here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-issue-level-security-802592414.html

Hi,

thank you for your help, I was searching for this kind of solution.

I have set the security level as described and added the group "Everyone" to the standard security level.

I still have the problem that customers cannot see other issues which were created by other users.

I also found this answer:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Allow-users-to-see-all-raised-request/qaq-p/662840/jump-to/first-unread-message

After setting up an organization and applying issues to the organization all the customers received mails about the issues.

What I am trying to do is, that customers can view all the issues but will not be informed / shared when new tickets are issued.

Best regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Pedro Felgueiras
Asked 28m ago in Jira

Clone a Zephyr issue

When I try to clone a Zephyr issue only a popup showing the issue id and nothing more shows.  On the browser console I see:  RTE not registered Error: No jira/editor/registry at c...

9 views 0 0
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot