Should I handle different SLAs for different customers with one SLA and different sets of goals or different SLAs?

Concretely, I want to have the following:

• A "time to resolve" SLA that sets different goals for different priority issues. Higher priorities correspond to faster time to resolution. Priorities are Showstopper, High, Medium, Low.
  • Goals for special customers where the time is accelerated. For example, normal time to resolve for a medium priority issue is 10 days, but for a special customer it is 5 days.

It looks as if I could do this in one SLA with 8 goals (2 for each priority). Or I could do it in two SLAs with 4 goals each.

What are the pros and cons of the different approaches? Any practical experience?

-David

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi David,

do you already have some experience in this topic? Which way did you chose and why?

best regards

No, we haven't moved on with a JSD deployment. First, the problem with the license model (solved now by Atlassian). Meantime, the target group lost interest....

Oh, okay. But thank you for the fast response!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

9,984 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you