cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Service Desk Issues Between Customers

Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

All,

Recently I've encountered a question with Service Desk I haven't given much thought to. After looking through Answers for similar, I figured its about time I create something.

The Question: Is it possible to share issues between "Customers" in Service Desk 2.0?

So, say I had Customer A who is part of Customer B's team. They do not have local accounts in JIRA, they are only able to access and create issues through the Customer Portal. Customer B creates an issue: SD-1. Customer A would like to be updated on that issue and contribute to or view the request itself. 

Without opening up the security scheme, is there a way to identify "Customers" on Service Desk 2.0 into groups to allow them to see certain issues? If not, is this planned?

Thanks for reading!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 10, 2014

Check out 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-270

There are 210 votes and a huge number of comments on this one.

Francis

Andrew Wolpers [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

Awesome, thanks for that--that's exactly what I wanted to see. Well, I would have really loved to see that I was just missing something... but this works ;).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events