Sharing Service Desk Issues Between Customers

All,

Recently I've encountered a question with Service Desk I haven't given much thought to. After looking through Answers for similar, I figured its about time I create something.

The Question: Is it possible to share issues between "Customers" in Service Desk 2.0?

So, say I had Customer A who is part of Customer B's team. They do not have local accounts in JIRA, they are only able to access and create issues through the Customer Portal. Customer B creates an issue: SD-1. Customer A would like to be updated on that issue and contribute to or view the request itself. 

Without opening up the security scheme, is there a way to identify "Customers" on Service Desk 2.0 into groups to allow them to see certain issues? If not, is this planned?

Thanks for reading!

1 answer

1 accepted

Check out 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-270

There are 210 votes and a huge number of comments on this one.

Francis

Awesome, thanks for that--that's exactly what I wanted to see. Well, I would have really loved to see that I was just missing something... but this works ;).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

684 views 4 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot