Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share issues among all the customer users of a project

Magnus Emmot April 11, 2018

Hello,

When I open up an issue in a customer project, how do I make the customer see that issue?

We try to be proactive and if we see a problem we want to do something about that.

Second question.

How do we make all the customer users of a project see all the issues of their company (within their project)

Magnus

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user April 11, 2018

Hi @Magnus Emmot,

There is a similar question with a corresponding answer:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Sharing-Service-Desk-Issues-Between-Customers/qaq-p/439213 

If you add your customers to organisations they will be able to share and notify each other of their tickets. Also, as an agent you can add customer to tickets via the Participants field. 

Hope this helps

Magnus Emmot April 11, 2018

Hello,

So, can the customer see the issues that agents open up in the project?

Is the sharing of service desk issues done automatically? Or can it be automated?

Or do we or the customer have to share it manually for every ticket?

Magnus

Deleted user April 12, 2018

Hi @Magnus Emmot,

Sharing a ticket raised by a customer in an organisation can be done automatically. There is an automation rule that emails all customers within an organisation when a customer from the same organisation raises a ticket.

If an agent raises a ticket and you would prefer customers within an organisation is notified about this event, I would suggest adding them to the organisation so the same automation rule applies as mentioned above or asking them to add an organisation to the Request Participants field after creating a ticket. 

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events