1. Is Jira Service Desk able to retain the HTML format of tickets which are created via a incoming email ?
2. If in Jira Service Desk a ticket is created bases on a incoming email, is it possible to automatically add the CC'd people to the watch list ?
3. Is Jira Service Desk able to create customer automatically bases on a incoming email ?
4. Is Jira Service Desk able to define rules which prevents that some incoming emails are blocked (SPAM etc.)
5. Is Jira Service Desk able to create customer groups, so for example that the user is able to tag a certain customer group in order to inform them about something.
6. Does Jira Service Desk has the functionality to make use of Reply Templates for incoming emails. Are these reply templates in HTML format ?
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG