1. Is Jira Service Desk able to retain the HTML format of tickets which are created via a incoming email ?
2. If in Jira Service Desk a ticket is created bases on a incoming email, is it possible to automatically add the CC'd people to the watch list ?
3. Is Jira Service Desk able to create customer automatically bases on a incoming email ?
4. Is Jira Service Desk able to define rules which prevents that some incoming emails are blocked (SPAM etc.)
5. Is Jira Service Desk able to create customer groups, so for example that the user is able to tag a certain customer group in order to inform them about something.
6. Does Jira Service Desk has the functionality to make use of Reply Templates for incoming emails. Are these reply templates in HTML format ?
Just the FAQs! Welcome to the Community, and this Focused-FAQ! Here, we've pulled together some of the most frequently asked questions associated with Jira Service Desk (JSD). We hope ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs