Setup JIRA Service Desk server version on windows with PostgreSQL. Need help.

Abhijit Kirdat October 26, 2017

Hi,

I want to setup JIRA Service Desk latest server version in production on windows platform i.e. windows 2008R2 with External data base PostgreSQL. Currently i dont have sufficient knowledge with database and hence want to install JSD with full precaution in production from scratch. 

Please help me with suitable installation guide for Server setup along with all pre-requisites installation guide.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2017

Abhijit,

I see that Nic already provided you the Server Requirements on the 17th, but you will also want to review our Installing Jira Applications on Windows documentation and Jira Applications Installation Requirements

To install Jira you don't need to have extensive knowledge on database, as long as you have already installed PostgreSQL and created the database following our steps

Lastly, please be sure your Windows operating system does fulfill our Java requirements and other details at our Supported Platforms page.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events