Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set standard issue type for Service Desk Cloud

Marc Petzoldt December 5, 2019

Dear all,

i would like so set an standard issue type, so that every new ticket in jira service desk will assign to it. 

unfortunately i didn't found out how to do this.

Could somebody provide help?

Regards

Marc

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

Marc,

Each of your request types in your service desk is associated with an issue type.  Several request types might be associated with the same issue type.  If you want all requests to go to the same request type you will need to recreate the request types that are using the issue types you no longer want to use or hide them from the portal.  Then only request types associated with the issue type you want can be submitted.

Marc Petzoldt December 5, 2019

Hey Brant,

thank you for the advice. I try do to it, but it didn't work. I create a new issue type, hoping that every new request will automatically assign to ist. My basic problem is, that I just have two relevant types in my workflow. I also tried to hide the issue type that i don't want to use. After that, no request will enter my queues.

Maybe more Details:

Every new request will assign to the issue type "service request": Service Request.PNG

I have a second issue type, also a standard one, wich calles "IT help", this is my main issue type I want to use as standard:

IT Help.PNG 

I also tried to readjust the sequence of issue type in the setting and also create new one, but it doesn't work.

issue types.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events