Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk requests not shown in help center

Hans-Hermann Hunfeld August 17, 2017

Search in Help Center doesn´t find any issues although the according project queue does. Not working for user nor admins...Help Center Request Overview.pngJIRA Queue.png

3 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

@Hans-Hermann Hunfeld, is the Customer that opened the issue able to see the issues they created? Unless the issues are shared only the Customer that opened the issue will see them. Unsure if that is the scenario here but checking the obvious first.

Hi Jack!

i checked that twice and even issues being created by me (system admin permissions) are not shown.

Furthermore, i configured the "Customer permissions" to: 

Customer Persission.jpg

So in my expectation anybody should find any issue as the origin use case is to provide company wide support for all Atlassian topics...

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

@Hans-Hermann Hunfeld, it sure seems something is amiss here. You settings indeed should result in issues being visible to all and the fact that you cannot see your own is troubling and seems to point to a bug. I see in you screen shot you are filtered on open issues. Not that I expect any different results but wondering if you select all requests do you see any issues? Was this working before and stopped recently?

I think at this point it might be wise to open a Support inquiry with Atlassian. In the meantime, maybe other Community members have some ideas?

Thanks Jack,

i also checked to search for any status for sure. Not sure when this stopped or was ever working as we migrated from cloud to server some weeks ago...

The problem is, Atlassian is preventing me from file in a support ticket as Service Desk is only licenced for 3 users (starting licence).

Sharda_Gupta October 21, 2019

@Hans-Hermann Hunfeld ,

I am in the same situation, did you get any solution for this? and my problem is sometimes it appears and sometimes not.

Already raised ticket in community: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Reporter-is-able-to-create-request-but-unable-to-view-request-in/qaq-p/1192660#M38562

Regards

Like Hans-Hermann Hunfeld likes this
0 votes

Why can´t i upload a support.zip?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2017

Is this related to this same inquiry? Upload a zip file where? Here? You can only upload images to community.

Yes, recognized lateron that also payed licences are pushed to community instead support when they´re starting licences...

Sorry for confusing anybody!

0 votes

Help Center Request Overview.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events