Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk - automation rule

Gaurang Fichadia July 25, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to setup automation for my issuetype = Service Request but it isn't working.

I am trying to move the status of all service request from Resolved to Closed automatically after 5 days.

I edited the default rule of 3 days to 5 days and it's not automatically moving the call to Closed. 

What could be missing?

thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Gaurang Fichadia July 26, 2017

Automation was for moving the call from Resolved status to Closed status in a weeks time.

Created a custom rule:

When - SLA time remaining: Time to close after resolution is breached

If - Issue matches status = Resolved

Then - Transition issue to close.

Wasn't working cause the SLA wasn't set up.

Fix:

Setup SLA

Start - Resolution : Set

Pause on - nil

Stop - Entered status; Closed

Issuetype in ('Incident','Problem')

Goal - 40h

Calendar - Default

0 votes
Gaurang Fichadia July 26, 2017

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your help. I had made a simple config error. Fixed it and now it's working.

Regards

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

ok. you may want to share what the automation is and how it was fixed then check the solution as answered (by yourself :-)) so that others will benefit later.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

@Gaurang Fichadia, it sounds like you have a rule started. Could you add it here so that we can review and provide possible changes?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events