Service desk - add some link on the top toolbar

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2014

We are evaluating service desk + confluence, i''ve established connection between service desk and confluence, so user can view directly some confluene document,

Is it possible to see that connection on the top of service desk board? so the user can jump directly to related confluence space?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
shihab
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2014

Hi Fabrizio,

Would you like people to be able to navigate to the Confluence space directly from the customer portal or from the Service Desk queues screens?

Cheers,

-Shihab

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

No, i've created a confluence space for a customer and a jira service desk for testing pourpose. My customer usually start from KB, there he can find the link to his service desk portal. From service desk portal top bar i want to add one link to go back to confluence space

So i want it from where he start a new issue

0 votes
shihab
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2014

Hi Fabrizio,

Currently it's not possible to create links back from Service Desk to the Confluence KB in the top navigation bar.

You can configure a link back to the Confluence KB in the request type landing page - for example in your Customer Portal description or Request Type description you can use wiki markup to define links, eg. "You can go back to the [Knowledge Base|http://myconfluence.com/]".

Cheers,

-Shihab

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2014

ok hope in some more personalization, till now you can only change logo.

Service desk + confluence could be a nice customer portal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events