Service desk add showing This add-on failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Refer to the logs for more information

Silvio February 17, 2014

We're a open source provider and use JIRA and use a free license for JIRA: Powered by a free Atlassian JIRA open source license for Snep Livre. Try JIRA - bug tracking software for your team.

I installed Service desk and was working well, but since 10 days ago I received the message at the user installed add-on: This add-on failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Refer to the logs for more information. How can I fix this without lost what I configured before?

1 answer

0 votes
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 19, 2014

Hi Silvio,

Problems like this require the assistance of OnDemand Support because logs and system plugins are restricted in OnDemand. I suggest creating a request at support.atlassian.com and we'll look into the problem. :)

I really doub't that you'll loose your previous information. There might be something wrong with a plugins module.

Cheers!
Mauro

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events