Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk with Mail service

Nebi Serc May 12, 2014

Hello,

I want to sort my Emails on service desk. I heard that the following is possible but i dont know how:
If I get e.g. 100 different emails than I want to assign all mails about IT to the IT devision, all mails about business to the business devision and so on. Is that really possible? If it is, how dos ist work? Im really new at Atlassian. Thanks for help :)

1 answer

0 votes
BenjiI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi Nebi,

So if I get this right:

You get an email from a customer/client and you have to enter this information in Service Desk. When you enter the issue in service desk, you want automatically sort your issues based on devision.

Is that correct?

Automatically sorting in Service Desk can be done by queues. Every queue has a JQL query attached and every time a new issue is entered SD will check the issue against all queues JQL queries. When an issue matched a queue's query the issue will be added to that queue. More info:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Team+Queues

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events