Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk portal - how do I specify the number of popular project or can I specify them

Daniel Ciarlette February 15, 2018

I have a Jira Service Desk with 6 project but service desk data center only wants to show four of them by default for some reason.  Without making someone click "Browse All" can I specify that SD show 6 projects instead of 4.  Or can I define them and in a specific order?

Thanks,

Dan

1 answer

1 vote
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2018

Hey @Daniel Ciarlette

Based on the documentation here: Configuring the Customer Portal it does not look like you can organize the projects in a particular order. 

You could take a look at this add-on that lets you do some great customization. I've personally used it and love it.

Refined Theme for Jira Service Desk 

Daniel Ciarlette February 16, 2018

@Brittany Wispell, Thanks so much for the quick response.  The add-on looks pretty cool.

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

Hope you enjoy it! Let me know if it works for you! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events