Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk: how can I allow the customers to cancel/change status of a submitted ticket?

Auwlyee_Cabrera March 24, 2019

One of my clients ask me if they can cancel a request they already made or completed. Its like giving them persmision to change the status of a task (resolved/cancel) I when inside the SD but in the permision even if I grant them they can only cancel/resolved the support issues but the bug or new feature the can't.

There is any way to allow them to change all the task?

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2019

Hi,

You can configure this on the workflow. Go to Jira Settings-Issues-Workflows, then edit the workflow from which you want to make transitions available. 

Then select the transition,  and there should be a checkbox to make it visible in the portal. 

Publish the draft and it should be there.

Auwlyee_Cabrera March 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your answer @Bastian Stehmann  I just create the new workflow. 

Thank you so much

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2020

@Auwlyee_Cabrera and how do you set the Resolution this way?

Paul Mata October 21, 2020

When you select the checkbox to add the transition to the portal, you will be given the option to edit the resolution.

resolve.png

0 votes
Mike H. August 2, 2019

Hi Bastian, 

Is there any option to get this applied in the Server Edition (JSD 4.2)?

Many thanks for any help, Mike

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2019

Hi Mike,

I'm not sure about version 4.2(I don't have one to test it myself at the moment), but in general it was the same configuration on server.

Mike H. August 5, 2019

Hello Bastian, many thanks for your swift response!

Seems the workflow has be published 1 time before the option becomes visible.

BR, Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events