Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk for Finance department

Danny Verkade October 9, 2017

Hi,

We are looking into the options to start a service desk for our finance department with 2 workflows. The first workflow is to accept incoming invoices which need to be approved and paid. The second are questions about invoices, etc. 

We want invoices to be sent to the e-mail adres invoices@companyname.com and questions can be sent to finance@companyname.com. I have setup a customer channel to accept issues based on e-mail. Both e-mail adresses can be in seperate mailboxes, or e-mail can go to the same e-mailbox is we want. However I do not have an option to change the request type based on the e-mail address it was sent to. Is there any extension / app available to make a difference between the two request types? Or is there a way to use the default Jira mail handler in order to retrieve the question issues types?

I'm looking forward to your suggestios and work around for this.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2023

Hi @Danny Verkade 

Most likely you can achieve this with JMWE and by adding a post function on the corresponding issue type.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events