Service Desk: created issues not showing up in "open requests"

Duco Zitman August 17, 2015

Hi, 

I've just started using JIRA Service Desk trial. After fiddling around a little bit I found out I can't see issues created by myself in the "open requests" dropdown. Now I have a feeling it has something to do with the custom workflow we have for the specific JIRA project. But I do not know how I can switch this back so the issues appear there again. The issues do appear when I select "all requests". 

Thanks in advance,

Duco

2 answers

0 votes
Duco Zitman August 17, 2015

Hi Paulo,

Unfortunatly I can't make a secreenshot any more. We were using a trial and decided it's not suited for our needs.

But the situation happened on the Customer portal, in the top right of the screen you navigate to my requests. Next step you select the dropdown on open issues. Issues did not show up here. If you select all issues they did show up. 

regards. Duco

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2015

Hello Duco,

Do you face this behaviour when you create an issue via JIRA UI or accessing the Customer Portal ? 

Did you do any changes on the workflow that could affect the filter you are using to check the new issues ?

In additional, could we also check some screenshots from your problem to ensure we'll be at the same page ?

Regards,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events