Service Desk add-on don't load

Deleted user December 4, 2018

Hi,

we had tested Service Desk on a running Jira Server with another running add-on. The trial licence ended after 30 days and we had no time to test it like we wanted. So we had to deinstall it, because the other add-on also stopped working when the trial licence of Service Desk ended, what is weird because the other add-on is payed. Now we have more time to test Service Desk and I made a new trial licence (from what I read this can be done up to 90 days, so 3 times) and we added it again to our Server. But now the Service Desk add-on don't load. We tried a lot, like cleaning plugin-caches, looking if it is disabled with "select * from pluginstate;" (no entry), disable "Connect to Atlassian Marketplace", changing the time outs to a higher time, etc.. But nothing worked. So I hope somebody can help us, because the little testing we could do until now was very great.

Here is the output of the logfile:

https://ufile.io/oir5e

Regards and thx in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2018

It wants money for me to read that log.  But it looks like the wrong one anyway.

Could you look at the Jira application log to see where it is going wrong when trying to add/update/enable the service desk application.

Deleted user December 4, 2018

Hi,

the Slow download is free (left one of the download buttons).

I ask the ressource owner if he can give me an log like you said. When he answere/give it to me, I'll answer again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events