Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Service Desk Reports not accurate for off days

Hello,

I'm setting up a Service Desk involving multiple countries and SLAs vary from one to another (their calendars too)

When i look at the SLA met vs breached report, the % shown is not what I expected.

All days off (like week end and holidays) give 0% met. And it's the same when there is no ticket reported on a specific date (some countries will not have a big load).

Thus, even if all SLAs are respected over a period, the report gives average poor results (see capture with one country)

SLAs.PNG

Did I miss something in the configuration to report off days as 100% met or is it a bug ?

Regards

1 answer

I'm having this same issue. Did you ever figure it out?  For example, I have a Time to First Response report for the past 7 days that had 3 days without any issues coming in and are showing as 0.00%. The other 4 days are 100%. I would expect the Time to First Respond to be 100% but it's showing 66.7%. Please advise.

Thanks!

Hannah

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,259 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you