Service Desk Report dashboard gadget for JSD Server

Ivan Tovbin Community Champion Aug 24, 2017

Hello everyone!

We've recently migrated from JSD Cloud to Server (Jira 7.41 and JSD 3.6.1) and noticed that there is no "Service Desk Report" dashboard gadget available in Server. The "Service Desk Reports Plugin" by Atlassian that comes bundled with JSD is responsible for having this gadget, among other things. However if you compare Cloud and Server versions of this plugin, Cloud has 31 modules against only 17 in Server. And two modules in particular "custom-report-dashboard-item-resources" and "custom-report-dashboard-item", I image they are the ones responsible for said dashboard gadget. Well these two modules are simply not present in ther Server version of the plugin.

I was wondering if there is a way to manually add these two modules somehow?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I am also facing exactly the same restrictions. No able to add Service Desk Report Gadget to my  dashboard as it is not there in the JSD Server instance. It was very much present in the cloud version.

This widget could not be displayed.

Also coming up against this  - difficult to present JSD info into a dashboard without it...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

10,498 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you