Service Desk Customer invite problem

Hrvoje Dukić December 4, 2014

Hello,

I am Service Desk project admin, and dont have JIRA admin rights. I am trying to invite Customers for my SD project via email. After I click on Send Invites, no invites are send and message appears: "Could not invite some customers...".

What is the problem and how do I solve it?

Maybe I should mention that option Anyone can access option is set, and "Anyone can sign up for a customer account on my Customer Portal" is unchecked and disabled (cannot be checked).

2 answers

0 votes
maccamlc_old_atlassian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hi Hrvoje,

There are a few reasons why this could fail.

Are you able to elaborate more on the error, either by looking in the logs or with any additional text in the "Could not invite some customers..." error box?

My initial suspicion is that there might be a read-only user directory.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Troubleshooting+issues+with+user+management

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

You will need to look at the JIRA logs to get more details on what might be wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events